my favorite things (cue the music)
I think it must be a combination of the late hour and the less-than-satisfying dinner I had, but I can NOT stop thinking about food. Which is bad, because I’ve committed myself to eating less (and healthier!) to help get in shape. Mmmm, food. Food. FOOOOOOOD.
So, since I can’t stop thinking about it, here’s a Top 10:
*root beer from Mug and Bun
*pommes frites from Brugge Brasserie
* B&B with extra bread at Yat’s
* Very Cherry gumballs at Steak and Shake
* honey ice cream from the Indiana State Fair
* pollo fundido from La Hacienda on Graham Rd
* cheese skillet from the Apple Tree
* vegetable biryani and garlic naan from India Garden
* the lunch buffet at Luxor
* tempura veggies and miso from Ichiban Noodles
What are some of your favorites?